Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Gaming

This little blog has been neglected as of late. My energies have been directed towards writing for CROM!, which is something I enjoy. This blog was originally supposed to be about my role playing games, particularly those in an old-school vein; however, I just have not had the time for role playing as of late, and do not see myself being able to alleviate that anytime soon.

I am gaming, but my gaming energies have been directed towards board games. Tonight being no exception. I just returned from a camping trip, and am hosting an after Memorial Day BBQ with a romping game of Smallworld.

I had intentions of reviewing those board games I do play, but keeping track of "hits" on my posts, and a lack of comments, it seems my few readers who do frequent this blog take no interest in that and that is fine. I can place those elsewhere.

In the mean time, I am going to find the energy to do some actual gaming related posts, role playing that is. I don't feel I have much to offer the old-school community; there are others who do a wonderful job at that.  I am going to gear up my energies to produce gaming aids that are universal towards game systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment