Sunday, December 26, 2010

Current Reading

As I've stated before, I am in the midst of reading the DMG Appendix N in its entirety. Thus far, I've made my way through Poul Anderson and John Bellairs. Next on my list, I'm reading alphabetically, is Leigh Brackett. I decided that before moving onto Brackett, who I have never read, I would re-read Burrough's A Princess of Mars, as it is my understanding that Burroughs' work had a large influence upon Brackett.

At the same time, I have a large stack of comics calling my name that I need to catch up on. Not to mention Literary magazines, bought yet unread and a growing number of books outside of the immediate interests of this blog that I've been meaning to get to; although, some of them are related and will turn up here.

I also have a number of posts I need to make concerning books I've read from the Ballentine Adult Fantasy Series and Paizo's Planet Stories, which do not cross paths with Appendix N. So it will be a few weeks before I get to Leigh Brackett in my Appendix N series.

No comments:

Post a Comment